Burthorpe, Speak to Unferth.
Completed Icthlarin's Little Helper Quest, amd Gertrude's Cat Quest.
Kitten/Cat/Overgrown cat, Catspeak amulet, 5 death runes, Chocolate cake, Rake, Seed dibber, 4 Potato seeds, Shears,
Logs, Tinderbox, Bucket of milk, Doctors or Nurses hat (found during this quest), Desert top and bottom(Can use Druid Robes),
Vial of water, and one or two thousand gp.
Games necklace, Amulet
of glory, and teleport runes to Varrock.
2 Quest points and a present (gives
a mouse toy and two antique lamps giving 2.5k xp each to any skill).
- Once in Burthorpe, speak to Unferth and offer to help him find Bob the cat. He will send you to
Hild across the street.
- Hild will offer to enchant your Catspeak amulet to help find Bob. It will cost 5 death runes. When
activated, a screen with a cat face will come up.
This means that you are headed in the right direction:
This means that you are headed in the wrong direction:
- Bob will be around Burthorpe or the Heroes guild. Speak to him and you will find out that he is
lovesick. Next you will need to go to Gertrude and ask her about Bob's parents.
- Speak to Gertrude and you will learn about Robert the Strong. Next you will have to pay a visit
to Reldo, the Varrock librarian.
- Reldo will also tell you more about Robert the Strong. When you are done speaking, head back to
- Bob can't remember Robert the strong so the cat will tell you to go to the sphinx in Sophanem.
- Teleport to Al Kharid, then enter the desert and take a carpet ride to Pollniveach. Next, walk to
Sophanem and talk to the sphinx. You will get an option to view a cutscene. It is 5 minutes and 20 seconds but well worth
it. In the cutscene Bob gets together with Neite, the cat he loves, and tells you to do some chores for Unferth.
- The chores are:
Tidy House - Go to unferths house and clean the bed in the corner
- Use your logs on the fireplace and then use the tinderbox on the fireplace to light the fire.
Feed Human - Use your Chocolate
cake and Bucket of milk on the table. If you need the recipe for chocolate cake search the cupboard.
Tidy Human - Get some
shears and use them on Unferth. He will now be bald.
Tend Garden - Weed the garden then plant 4 potato seeds. The patch
needs no compost or water.
- When done your cat will tell you the chores are finished and to go and speak to Unferth.
- You will find that Unferth is ill and you will have to help him. Your cat tells you to go to the
- The apothecary tells you that Unferth is not really ill and you will need to dress up as a doctor
or nurse. He will give you either a nurse or doctor's hat. Put on your new hat and the desert robes and go to Unferth (make
sure you take off any weapons and shields).
- You will convince Unferth that the water filled vial you give him is a super potion and that you
have cured him and he is no longer ill.
- Find Bob with your amulet (he should be nearby) and speak to him. You will see a cutscene of his
and Neite's adventures. (Including one to the KBD and a Titanic spoof.)
- Go tell Unferth that Bob is ok and he will give you a present left to you by Bob.