for the dwarf commander to repair his base and build his defenses
(just a lot of walking)
teles are recommended, lvl20 agility to cross log bridge
the dwarf commander across the log bridge from seer's village, south of the coal trucks
One quest point,
crafting xp, ability to buy a multicannon for 750k, or different pieces for 200k each
- Get 6 railings from the commander after agreeing to help him fix the
fence to keep out those pesky goblins
- Walk along the fence searching each section along it. (These are not
the same locations as in rs1) After quite a while of searching and praying you didn't miss one. Go back and talk to the commander
- He'll reveal that his watch tower just south of the base has stopped
communications. Go and investigate, grab the dwarf remains in the tower (poor little guy) and walk back to the commander with
- After informing the commander, he'll say that the dwarf killed had a
son, Gilob. Now it's time to track down the dwarf kid and his captors
- Head southeast around the fishing guild to a cave, its right by the windmill
to ardougne. Enter and go to the corner room opposite of the entrance. Search in the crates, its one of the different colored
ones im pretty sure. The child will jump out and talk for a brief moment and run back to the commander. Head there also.
- Upon your return you learn that the base cannon needs fixing. Take the
toolkit and go in the shed. Inspect each part until you finally fix all of them. You WILL fail MULTIPLE times.
- Talk to the commander once again. He sends you to south ice mountain
to the dwarf base there to get vital information about the cannons. These guys are real organized aren't they? A falador teleport
is really handy right here. In one of the buildings is a dwarf, the only one that has a name. He'll give you the ammo mould
and instructions that he forgot to send before.
- Teleport to camelot or in the vicinity if you have the runes. For you
pures out there... your just outta luck today. Once you get there after your chosen mode of transportation, talk once more
to the commander and at long last you receive your reward.