Deep in the elven forests
of Isafdar, live a duo of roving elves: Islwyn a grumpy, old elf who dislikes humans and his companion Eluned who is a beautiful,
friendly, young female elf with a kind heart. In this quest you are challenged to overcome Islwyn's prejudice against humans
and alleviate the burdens of the past.
Easy (for those who
have finished Regicide and are eligible to do this quest, heh heh. However, Jagex has rated this as an "Experienced" quest
so in our guide list it is shown as "Hard".)
Must have completed Regicide
quest (and some of Waterfall Quest), must defeat a Level 84 moss giant unarmed
Pebble (See Waterfall Quest), Glarial's amulet, 2 Ropes, and a Spade (Optional: Teleport Runes)
10k Strength exp, 1 free partly-used
Crystal bow or Crystal shield, and 1 Quest Point.
Tirannwn (Refer to
- Search the fire remains to start the quest. Here is an overview map showing
only the important locations for this quest:
Detailed map showing all of Tirannwn's traps and paths:
- Go and talk with Islwyn (they switch between two spots, they switch places
in about 5 minutes, so just stay and wait at the spot marked on the map) then talk to Eluned. They will tell you to go to
Glarial's Tomb and get a consecration seed. If you have Glarial's pebble head straight to Glarials Tomb, located west of the
Fishing Guild. If you do not have the pebble go to the Tree Gnome Village Maze and go down into the dungeon to get one. (See
the Waterfall Quest Guide for help.)
- Once you are inside Glarial's Tomb, get ready to fight a lvl 84 Moss Giant
UNARMED! It will hit you even if you use protect from melee so make sure you have plenty of food! (note that armour, weapons
and runes are not allowed in the Tomb: if you have prohibited items, when you insert the pebble it says "nothing happens".)
- Once you have the seed, head back to the elves.
- Talk to Eluned and she will take your seed and sing to it, and then give it
back to you. They will say that you need to plant the consecrated seed at Glarial's grave, which is inside the waterfall.
- Go to the waterfall with Glarial's amulet, a spade and the seed (bring your
ropes to get there!) When you enter the waterfall go to the east room and search the crates until you find a large key. Now
go to the west room and use the key on the door, then on the next door. Plant the seed close to the grave. A small crystal
tree will appear.
- When it's over go back to the elves and tell them what happened. Congratulations,
you have completed the quest!