of the Undead, has returned and brought a plague of Undead upon the village. See if you can slove the problem. .
Jungle Potion Quest, 32 Agility, 20 Crafting, a spade, 3 normal bones, must be able to kill a 91, a 68 and a 93 level monsters
in a row, a rope, lit cande, chisel, hammer, bronze bar (all of these can be bought at the village general store), and must
be able to battle lots of undeads lvl 60
Karamja Jungle. When you see a village covered with walls, head east and you will find a man called Mosol.
2 quest points, 3915
crafting experience. Ability to get into Shilo Village
- Talk to Mosol and he will tell you about Rashiliyia.
She has brought a plague of Undead upon the village. Ask him what you can do, he will say that you will need to find Trufitus
who is the guy you talk to to start the jungle potion quest. He will also give you a Wambum belt.
- Trufitus is located north of this village. After you have found him, talk to
him and tell him about Rashiliyiaand that she has returned. Give him the belt and ask ALL the questions otherwise you can't
go on the next part. He will tell you about the Legend and the Temple of Ah-za rhoon. Tell him that you will search the temple.
- The temple is located east of Trufitu's house. Head east until you see a river.
Now head south until you see a log. Walk across it and go south. You will see a Mound of Earth.Warning:There are many level
60 undeads in this cave! Search it and use the spade on it, after that use your candle on it. Finally use rope. Then search
again to drop down.
- Walk south just a bit; And you will Find a cave-in. After you have found it,
search it and wriggle through.
- Walk north and you will find some loose rocks on the northwest corner. Search
them and you will find a Tattered Scroll. Keep it.
- Walk southeast until you find a small room. Search the old sacks and you will
get a Crumpled Scroll. Keep it.
- Walk north and you will see an Ancient gallows. Search it and you will get
a Zadimus' Corpse. Keep it.
- Go back to the first cave. Craft the table into a raft. You will notice that
there isn't enough wood. Walk southeast and you will find a waterfall. Search it and climb up.(It doesn't matter if you fall).
- Go back to Trufitus and give him all the items. (Use items on him). He will
tell you to bury the corpse in front of the Tribal Statue. After talking to him, read all the scrolls.
- Bury the corpse in front of the statue. Zadimus will appear and give you a
bone shard. Give this to Trufitus. He will tell you about a tomb.
- The tomb is located southwest of the house (Next to shilo village but before
you find it, you will need climb some rocks and cross a bridge. After you have found the rocks, climb them and cross the river.
If you failed, try again. if you fail to climb the rocks or fall off the bridge you can take a decent amount of damage and
that it can take many, many attempts. zombies will blow up and spew poison if you actually stop to kill them. that it'd be
helpful to bring anti-poison
- After you crossed the bridge, head a bit north and search the rock. You will
- Head south and you will see a dolmen. Search it and you will get a sword pommel,
a locating crystal and Bervirius notes. Go to the east room of this tomb and climb the rocks to go back out.
- Return to Trufitus and give him all the items. He will tell you that you will
need a bronze necklace.
- Go a bit northwest of the house. You will find an anvil. You will need a chisel,
a hammer and a bronze bar. If you don't, go the shop and buy them. The shop is located south of this anvil.
- Use the bronze bar on the anvil and make a bronze wire. Use chisel on the sword
pommel. Finally use the beads on the bronze wire. You will get a amulet called "Beads of the Dead" . Show this to Trufitus.
- Before you do step 18, get your armor, some food, recharge your prayer points
and propobly some pots.
- Go east of the house. Find the log that you have crossed before. Cross it and
go north a bit. Find a palm tree that you can search. After you have found it, search the palm tree and a door will appear.
Use your chisel on the bone shard and you will craft it into a key. Wear your Beads of the Dead amulet and use the key on
the doors to get in.
- Go south and open the gate. Climb the rocks and go west. You will find a door.
Use 3 bones on the door and the door will open.
- Make sure you wear all your armour, your weapon and beads of the dead and have
full health. Search the dolmen and 91 level zombie will attack you. Defeat it and a 68 level skleton will attack you. Kill
it and a 93 level ghost will appear. Defeat it. WARNING: DO NOT RETREAT OR YOU WILL HAVE TO START AGAIN. After you have defeated
all the monsters, search the dolmen and take the Rashiliyia Corpse.
- Go back to the room where you have came from. Use your bone key on the Tomb
Exit to get out.
- Now to finish off the quest go to the tomb which you went at a point to get
the blue scroll by climbing the rocks and crossing the bridge. Point 11 - 13. Just use the corpse on the dolmen. Well done